
Yes... I am back, and after a long break from the blogging world I have once again made my return. I am still here with my parents in Ft. Worth as their passports did not get here in time for them to make the trip back home with me. So I'm here with the boys, and we are enjoying every minute of our time (except for the fact that Enrique is not here with us) And next Thursday we will be making it down to Laredo to spend the rest of our break down with Enrique's family. We are anxiously awaiting Enrique's arrival on the 17th of August 12:25 pm ( can you tell I am ready?) when we will once again be reunited! Yay! And we will finally be making if back to Qatar on September 14th. I can't believe I will have managed to be gone 3 1/2 months!
In other news, baby garcia #3 is doing great, and on August 20th, hopefully we will find out if he or she is a he or she!! So stay tuned, folks, more to come soon!!
2 comments:
Yay! Glad you're back! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Yay.... great to get an update. Glad you are doing well! I can't imagine going that long without your husband... so rough! August will roll around soon enough, though. Oh, and Happy Birthday,too!
Post a Comment