The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Monday, April 28, 2008

My attempts at professional photography...

well, not really....

more

like a mom

who just

likes

taking pictures
(bear with me...we're almost done!)

of

her

BOYS!

4 comments:

Em said...

He looks soooo much like Enriquito in that fourth picture down! It is so funny to see the family resemblences on blogs (ie: all Blairs kids look one way, all Lillian's another). Your kids are too cute! And I love the new look on your blog - I haven't hopped over here in a while as I have been using google reader. I really should stop with that thing. Way less fun!
Anyway, can you e-mail me your phone number again? And when it would be a good time for you to talk? I've forgotten the time difference over there. I just know that you normally call around 2 pm! Anyway, if there would be a good middle of the night time that might work out better for you (I think... is that early morning?). Olivia has been waking up a bit colicky sometimes in the middle of the night. Anyway, just let me know!:)

Colleen said...

They are adorable!

Clarissa said...

que bonitas fotos!

Lillian said...

ADORABLE!!!

They do look alike! Organizing those baby pictures will be TONS of fun if they are wearing each other's hand me downs! LOL!

I have a few pictures I've had to guess at because I can't tell which girl it is!

Of course I'm sure you're on top of things and not behind in your photos like I am. Haven't even started Catherine's book yet. Actually, Kolbe is still waiting for his, too!

Enjoy your boys!