OK, folks...it's been a while since we've had a t-ball post, partly because they were off the whole month of December and also because I have forgotten to take my camera. Well, this past Friday was the day...The Pirates vs. The Angels. Bear with me as I take you through the game...
First you have the mighty Pirates warming up....Enriquito is the one with the black pants looking like a little nerd with his way too big shirt tucked into his socks! And yes that is little brother standing next to him with the yellow shirt.
Next we have some drills...
And now for the big game. Pirates are first up to bat and Enriquito starts them off with...
Not to worry, though because he gets right back in there and delivers...
A little bit of base running...
Comin' home...and making sure there is no doubt as to whether he touched home plate..
Some footage of the Pirates out on the field...here is my little hustler in action ;)
After a fun-filled first inning, it is now Enriquito's chance to bat again...you know, to make up for what he was lacking in the field...except this time after hitting the ball, he wasn't so sure if he was playing offense or defense....Do I run to first base??? or do I go get the ball???
More base running, but a bit confused...
Ok, back out on the field again for some more hustling...
The great thing about T-ball...you're yawning one minute and screaming the next...
That's all for now..hope you enjoyed it!
3 comments:
Oh that was great! I have had a couple of people stare at me (at starbucks) because I was laughing out loud!!
jajaja Vero esta bruto! ME encanto el que le paso la pelota por un lado y el ni en cuenta, se quedo ahi paradito!
jaja cosis!
Post a Comment