The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Birthday pics...

It has become a tradition to take group pictures of my boys whenever one of them has a birthday..so of course I put together a little slide show of some of the shots I got..in our backyard.





And here are some other pictures from his birthday...

A close up of his cake...



Getting ready for his birthday song...




His birthday song...




Me and my boys...



Doing some damage...


I know this has been a really long post but I must end with one last video of the birthday boy..This was taken right before nap time when we have the ritual of reading a book..I thought this would be a good opportunity to video Gerardito in a candid manner...and that is exactly what you'll get, so be ready to have some laughs...



Oh, how I love that boy!!!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Its 1 am over here, and that is the cutest thing ever!! I loved fush (for fish) and "esto es para comer?" I miss you all!