The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Thursday, June 25, 2009

OK, people...

I'm back! Sorry for the long hiatus...we made it back safely to the States and I am now here in Ft. Worth with my parents for a good stay. We arrived in Houston back on the 22nd of May and were there for about 3 weeks taking care of a variety of little details..one of which included the starting of building our new home! Well, we actually haven't started yet, but hope to sometime in early July..I'll keep you posted..

Enrique headed back to Qatar already and we miss him dearly, but I am grateful for the chance to be with my parents for a good while. I'll be here for sure until the end of July and possibly into August..By mid-August, I will be in Laredo with Enrique's parents until Enrique arrives in September...in the process I will be back and forth to Houston as needed to check on the building of the house.

On another note, I'm sure you've noticed the new picture up top...we had that picture taken there in Doha the week before we left...the picture may be deceiving...it is actually a picture of a family of SIX....although only five are shown! The morning that picture was taken was the joyful day I found out that the good God has blessed us with new life...I am about 9 weeks along and hope to meet this little one in January of next year! Thanks be to God!

Well, I'm signing off for now, but I'll be back..hopefully with pics and videos! Have a great day, everyone!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow, congratulations Veronica! What a wonderful blessing! It looks like you and I will be due fairly close to each other. I hope that this first trimester is treating you well. Prayers for you and the new little one!

Lillian said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting!! Feel free to stop by and visit if you happen to be in the area!