The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My favorite time of the year!!

Welcome Fall..I believe yesterday was your first day, and here in Laredo your presence was made known by a sudden drop in temperature that brought a huge smile to my face...and this morning I woke up to more of the same....and even though all of my children have colds, I couldn't resist but spend the whole morning outside watching them ride their bikes and going for a stroll around the neighborhood.

Even though they weren't properly dressed in their shorts and t-shirts, I couldn't resist your invitation to go outside and enjoy all you had to offer.. but then I did feel a little guilty watching them with their runny noses in such cool weather...not to fear, there is a Target right around the corner and I hooked my boys up with your latest fashions...




And I'll leave you with a little clip of them enjoying themselves...



Hope your Fall's beginning has been as lovely as ours!