I realize that All Saint's day was a couple of days ago, but I am just now getting around to posting pictures of the boys in their costumes...and these are from a little get-together they attended over a week ago out on a beautiful farm in Dobbin, Texas ( quite close to where we will be living in Montgomery).
I'll start off with an introductory video:
Enriquito as St. Padre Pio

Gerardito as St. Francis of Assisi

And Fernandito as St. Anthony of Padua (with baby Jesus)

Some group shots
And this one just because I can't get over St. Francis's face!
St. Francis and St. Anthony sharing the Baby Jesus
Some pics from the farm...
St. Anthony with the chickens
In front of the tractor
Checking out the animals
Just playin around
Hope your feast of All Saint's was as joyful as ours!
1 comment:
veronica,
your boys are so precious! your blog is great too! Congrats on your brother and his ordination. Praise God! When is the newest little guy due?
Glad to catch a glimpse of your little way...
love and prayers,
andrea ramsey
Post a Comment