The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Saturday, September 24, 2011

In case you haven't heard...




....come February, we'll be seeing a little more PINK in our home...and a whole lot of sweetness :)...


I had an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and the tech said she was pretty sure I was carrying a little girl, but since I was only 16 weeks, she wanted to check again in a week. When I went back, she said she was 99.9% sure the baby was a girl...I'd say those are pretty good chances.. the boys are so excited to be having a little sister and I don't think I can quite grasp the concept of a little girl in the midst of 4 boys..I am both grateful and overjoyed. I am just now getting over the nausea this little girl has brought on, but she is so very worth it :)

1 comment:

Lillian said...

How exciting!!!! We find out in a week what kind of human we're having! (hugs)