The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Change of plans.....

Well, as excited as we all were getting to welcome Enrique home this Friday the 17th at 12:25 pm, we are going to have to wait just a bit longer. Some problems came up with his work and he will not be able to fly home until next Wednesday the 22nd (which I think would not get him into Laredo until next Thursday the 23rd) ...which means that my supposed to be finding out if I am having a boy or a girl appointment will no longer be on the 20th....

As much as I would like to see this little baby inside of me and find out to which gender he/she belongs, I just don't have the heart to do it without Enrique....so, hopefully the doctor's office will be kind enough to let me reschedule. And hopefully this next week will pass by quickly so that we can once again anxiously await Enrique's arrival next Thursday......hopefully :)

I'll keep you guys updated!

1 comment:

Em said...

OH, it must be so hard to wait!!! I guess next week will come soon enough, though. Poor Veronica! You seem to be handling it well. I would have thrown a total fit.