.....'cause we are "really" feeling it!....and not complaining one bit..even though there is no heater in the house ;)....I never thought we'd be feeling these kinds of temperatures over here in the desert, AND it's been raining for the past 4 days. Today is the first day the sun has greeted us in the morning! I think I'll just enjoy it, though I could really go for some hot chocolate right now :)
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Check out the "RealFeel"....
.....'cause we are "really" feeling it!....and not complaining one bit..even though there is no heater in the house ;)....I never thought we'd be feeling these kinds of temperatures over here in the desert, AND it's been raining for the past 4 days. Today is the first day the sun has greeted us in the morning! I think I'll just enjoy it, though I could really go for some hot chocolate right now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment