(or how to pronounce it for that matter)..someone help me out here, is it mem, or me-me, or neither??..that "e" at the end messes me up! Anyway, a "Meme" is basically a series of questions to be answered by the person that has been tagged (in this case, me)and my dear friend Blair has tagged me.
SO....here you go, Blair .....only because you said you missed us the most ;)..this one's for you...
1. WERE YOU NAMED FOR ANYONE? Not that I know of, but I do know that I was almost named Adriana, or was it Adrienne?..Mom??
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I think it was a couple of nights ago, well you can't actually call it crying but I did get teary-eyed watching "Rudy", you know at the end when they carry him off the field..
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I've never really thought about it, but I guess it's alright. I like my husband's more ..oh, and yours too, Blair..I've always thought you had the greatest handwriting!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Depends...probably honey roasted turkey breast...but I could also go for some ham these days, since you can't get that here in Qatar.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, and you can see them at the top of this page :)
6. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not alot, but I do use it..
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I love cereal..so long as it's not super sweet (like Fruity Pebbles) or one that has zero sugar/flavor, I'll pretty much eat anything in a bowl with milk!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, I guess I never found the need to!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, by no means..Emotionally, somewhat..
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Same as Blair..Cookies and Cream
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Probably their eyes
15. RED OR PINK? Blue
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? my tendency to be critical of others
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My husband...I can't have him around enough!
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black pants, no shoes, white socks
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a bite of a banana
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? kids playing outside, and a leap frog video my boys are watching as I answer these questions!
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? the smell outside right before it begins to rain....oh I love that smell!
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Enrique
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I'm not crazy about watching sports, but I did always enjoy watching my brothers play baseball, especially when they were in college.
25. HAIR COLOR? Brown
26. EYE COLOR? Brown
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Mostly glasses..I have contacts but I usually only use them for formal occasions(like weddings in Laredo)
28. FAVORITE FOOD? a good rib-eye steak..medium rare
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? only happy endings, or at least ones that are redemptive in nature.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Rudy..remember I cried?
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White, more like a cream color.
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall
33. HUGS OR KISSES? Both, especially when my boys are giving them!
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? I'm game for anything sweet, but apple pie a la mode sounds pretty good right now!
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm not..I have a bad habit of starting a book and not finishing or reading several at the same time.
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one..we are a lap top family
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I didn't...not a big fan of TV
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? This is gonna sound weird, but right now I like the sound of a good solid burp from my baby after he nurses, 'cause then I know his tummy will be at peace.
39. BEATLES OR ROLLING STONES? Neither.
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Where I am now.
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I don't think so..
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Dallas, Texas
Ok, I tag my two sisters-in-law , Clarissa and Roxy
Come on, ladies..don't let me down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hola veronica, claro que tienes un talento y es el de ser mama se dice facil y a veces ni se nota, pero es mas dificil que tener un trabajo normal de oficina, jejeje
Post a Comment