The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day...

was yesterday for Enrique. Since our weekends are Fridays and Saturdays, the boys and I celebrated him a day early. It was a fun day. Enrique woke up to a breakfast in bed with the boys- whole wheat pancakes with strawberries and pecans served with 100% maple syrup....lovingly served on a laundry basket ( I do not have a breakfast in bed tray, but the laundry basket did the trick!)

Here's the happy father with his boys enjoying breakfast. You'll notice in the bottom left corner Enrique's gifts.. Season 3 of Macgyver from me and brownies to be made later that afternoon by Enriquito.


Like any good father would do, Enrique feeds the kids his breakfast


Father and sons...




And of course this post would not be complete without a slide show!




Happy Father's Day, Enrique! I couldn't dream of a better father for my children than you...they think the world of you and it is no wonder to me that they come running to you the moment you walk through that door...you are their hero, and I am so blessed that they have you to look up to!

No comments: