The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Monday, January 18, 2010

Santiago Jose is here!!!



Thanks be to God after a very peaceful birth, Santiago Jose was born into this world on January 18, 2010 at 1:12am. Weighing in at 7lbs 9 oz and measuring 20 3/4 in. , baby and mom are both doing great!

A few more pics taken today...

A very happy mom



Proud Papa


Proud Big Brother






Mama and her boys




Brothers



little champ

6 comments:

Lillian said...

Oh, Veronica! He's absolutely beautiful! Looks like he was born swimming?!

Happy Babymoon! And enjoy your time with your Little Men! And congratulations to you, too, Enrique! I always forget to include the daddies!!!

Colleen said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the birth story especially since I was talking to you a mere few hours before he was born. Welcome little Santiago!

Blair said...

Welcome to our sweet godson! We love you so much and can't wait to meet you!

Roxanna said...

Felicidades otra vez a todos!!!

Los queremos mucho.

Devin Rose said...

Felicidades!!!

Jillian said...

Congratulations Veronica! He is gorgeous.

You all look so happy. I am so happy for you!