The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

About to lose another tooth..

Enriquito is really close to losing his third tooth. Yesterday he was playing around with Gerardito and he bumped himself pretty hard causing a good amount of blood to come trickling down his mouth. As he was crying (mostly from the fear of blood) this concerned his little brother. After we calmed Enriquito down, Gerardito came over to me with a "worried for his big brother" look on his face. The following conversation took place: (for those who don't know, Wuchis is Enriquito's nick name..and don't ask why because I really don't know :)

Gerardito: Mami, quiero mucho a Wuchis.
Mami, I love Wuchis very much.


Me: Si? Por que..por que esta triste?
Why? Because he is sad?

Gerardito: Si...pero tambien lo quiero cuando esta contento....mucho.
Yes..but I also love him when he is happy.....a lot.

Me:Silence..but smiling from ear to ear :)

No comments: