The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Friday, May 7, 2010

Just a peek..

as to what has been happening at Little Way Farm. The carpenter has been busy for about the past month getting all of our cabinets, built-ins and wood work finished..he is almost done...
kitchen view



more kitchen



office nook



entertainment center



I'll be out next week and when I get back all of the cabinetry should be finished and a fair bit of painting will be done...those will be the next pics you see!

Predicted move-in date for the house is around June 10th...that's about one more month!

We're getting excited over here!
I'll keep you posted! Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Your house is gorgeous! Love all the built-ins!