The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Headed home and ordination video...

After a wonderful week and a half of vacationing in Colorado and New Mexico we are headed home today. I promise to post pics of our trip when we get home, but for now check out this video/slideshow the diocese put together of the ordination...I enjoyed it! Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Veronica, this is just beautiful!! Your brother is glowing with the Holy Spirit, you can see it in all the pictures!! How blessed is this day! I am so happy for him and for all of you that you were able to be there for his ordination and first Mass. The vacation looks like it was a blast, so beautiful, thanks for sharing! Love, Kiley