The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Friday, July 9, 2010

Our new home...

is just about finished!! The only things left are driveways and a bit more stone work outside. Today I went out there and attempted to do a video virtual tour of the house so you can kind of see how it turned out...it looks like the videos are a bit blurry but hopefully it's not too bad so you can get an idea of the layout!







This I took a few days back of the boys riding their bikes outside..



We are looking forward to moving in...and seeing how quickly I can steal my brother from his new parish so he can bless our new home!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Veronica, it is gorgeous! That is definitely a home to be proud of. Congratulations and I pray that God blesses you abundantly as you make it your home!

Clarissa said...

VEry nice!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to visit the finished product...your new home! i'm so glad i had the chance to see it before i left Houston. Exciting!

Megan said...

It looks wonderful! when you are all settled, it'd love to come for another visit!