The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Catching up...our new life on the farm

As you can imagine, moving into our new home has kept me really busy..Between moving, unpacking, settling in, and just plain regular life, I haven't found any time for blogging. But there has been so much going on since we moved out to Little Way Farm, that I'm making time today to at least post an update...here goes...

I first have to start off by saying.. I LOVE our new home. I LOVE living out here on 25 acres. Dream come true.

****

We officially moved in Saturday, July 10th and here is a pic from our first morning. The kids are looking out the window at the deer towards the back of our property. There are always deer here..morning, noon and at night, and I never tire of looking out the window and watching them graze...



the boys don't either...but they want a closer look!



****

Since moving out here we've celebrated 2 birthdays. Mine on the 23rd, and Enriquito a week later on the 30th.

The boys made me a cake...


And later that evening we had some friends over to celebrate...




Enriquito's 6th birthday was a surprise party. All the boys had gone to pick up some cows with Enrique and when they got home, this was waiting for him...




Party fun..




Singing happy birthday..


Happy birthday boy...





****


Santiago's 6th month has been full of developmental changes..

He's sitting up

And the day he learned to sit up, is the day he started crawling!


He's got 4 teeth and is starting to eat solids


And he's just so darn cute...

OK, so that is not a developmental change... just an observation from his biased mother..


****



That's about as much update as I can handle right now..of course there is more...there is always more. .. but I'll leave you with a few more pictures and a hilarious video of the boys dancing their hearts out! Enjoy!

My little cowboys...









No comments: