The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New year, new life...

2011 is starting off with a bang here at Little Way!

1.)This morning a new little bull calf was born. This is the 5th calf to be born here on the farm and it also happens to be the 5th male. Our cows have yet to produce a female! It just makes me wonder..hmmm :)

Here he is, still without a name, and freshly born:



2.)Little Way Farm is also home to our new dog, Tigger...



We've actually had him since around Thanksgiving, I just haven't gotten around to posting pics. Tigger is a Great Pyrenees, we got him from a neighbor, and his main job is to protect the chickens...which leads me to #3...


3.) We have chickens. And a rooster. I never realized how incomplete our farm was until I heard this rooster crowing early in the morning...and in the afternoon, and at sundown. I LOVE it!

Hear it for yourself, and tell me ...Little Way Farm not only looks like a farm...we've now got the sound effects to prove it!





Don't mess with my chickens..



and that is all I have to say.

No comments: