The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Santiago is ONE




It was tough to get a great picture of him because he had a fever on and off throughout the day ( I think his molars are coming in). And we waited all day to sing him happy birthday so that Enrique could be there with us. By the time we sang (you'll notice all of the boys are in pajamas) I think he was just ready for bed!






And here's what he waited all day for, though I think Fernandito was more excited than the birthday boy...





Happy Birthday, baby!

1 comment:

Blair said...

What a sweetie-pie! Even when he's not feeling well. Too cute. Happy birthday to our precious Godson! May his 2nd year be filled with blessings!