Peace be upon you! Well, we are here in Doha and settling in well. We arrived on Thursday night and with all the excitement (and time change) had a hard time falling asleep. We drove around on Friday a bit and we were pleasantly surprised at the beauty of the city. We ate at Fuddrucker's and then went to a mall and bought some groceries.
What a blessing is was to get to go to mass this morning. The weekends in Doha are Friday and Saturday, so Sunday mass is on Saturday morning. We are now just relaxing here in our new home. We have wonderful neighbors..all very friendly and welcoming! My camera is out of batteries so when I get some new batteries I will take some pictures and post some so all can see...but until then, assalam 'alaykum. Hope to talk with you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY! So glad to hear from you! I emailed a few times and tried to connect through Skype late last night. Hope to talk to you soon. We move in tomorrow :)
Post a Comment