The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Sunday, January 28, 2007

We'll Have To Improvise

We don't have magnets. And today Enriquito did his first little project on paper that well,.... I just want to display on our fridge. He's been practicing drawing circles and so I thought I would make a little game for him. I took a couple of pieces of paper and wrote some letters on one and numbers on the other. Then I asked him to put a circle around the letter or number that I called out. I'm so proud of the little guy and I was dying to figure out a way to put his work on display. What you're looking at are his papers clipped on with some clothes pins onto a cord I've got hanging on top of the fridge.

Kind of funny what momma's will do ...
when they think the world of their kiddos!



1 comment:

NACHO SALINAS said...

ESTA MUY BONITO, EL CUADRO, PERO LA EXPRESION DE LA CARA, PARECERIA QUE LA PINTURA FUE EN LA PARED, JEJEJEJ