Needless to say we get to this little shack somewhere in the city and we go into this little waiting room. It smelled funny, was kind of run down and dirty, and another American lady who was there for the same reason looked at me, kind of chuckled and said, "This isn't exactly Sears, is it?" My thoughts exactly....
Well, I was up first for my professional session. I walk in with the photographer and I felt like I was in 4th grade all over again...school pictures..remember when the photographer would come up to you, put your hands in you lap, fix your shirt, put his hands on your face to tilt your head a certain way?...yeah, that was exactly what this guy did! I'm thinking, "isn't this just for and ID card?"
Gerardito was up next and he did great. Then Enrique went in next for his session and last but not least was Enriquito. He took several pictures of Enriquito because apparently this 2 year old could not crank out the right smile....
#1
#2
#3 (Mr. Smoooooth)
and #4I thought #1 or #2 would have been just fine for his ID card, but you know which one they picked?.......#4.....yeah, the one where he's got the "natural" smile...
oh well, it was fun...
and here's my other cutie
4 comments:
Jajajaja. Que pena...me rei fuerte en medio de la cafeteria con la cara de Enriquito. =P
Jajaja!
Comadre, que risa "la naturalidad" de la fotografĂa que escogieron...Mirtha
JAJAJAJJAJ, ESTA BUENISIMA LA FOTO QUE ESCOGIO DE ENRIQUITO EL FOTOGRAFO, JAJAJAJAJ.
Y DE PALITO,SOLO FUE 1 ASI DE FACIL SALIO????????????JEJEJEJ
Post a Comment