The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Can you guess what I got for Mother's Day??








Not these flowers, like you might expect.... actually, my brother gave these to my mom for Mother's Day. I just took pictures of them with my Mother's Day gift!


Enrique totally surprised me with an awesome camera for Mother's Day..something I never would have bought for myself...I know absolutely nothing about photography or cameras. It is a Canon EOS 60D, in case you were wondering...and it takes AMAZING pictures & HD video!

Take a look at some others shots I've taken...














This camera just might be what I need to keep posting on a regular basis...I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

melissa garcia said...

how exciting for you! my biggest piece of advice is to learn to use the camera on manual settings. it will give you so much more control over your work. i loaned roxanna some dvds about dslrs and family photography that may be of interest to you. ask her for them and when you are finished with them, mail them back to me. :) ps your boys are so cute!