On the same day that we were blessed to see the new little life that is growing within me, another life will be laid to rest. My dear Abuelita who passed away on Monday, will be buried today..in just a few hours. And though I cannot be there physically, in a very special way I am there...I am there because a few weeks before she died, she made a special request to my mom. My grandmother said that she wished to be buried with a rosary that I had given her. And knowing this brings such a sweet consolation to my heart amidst the grief. I cannot say enough good about the kind of person that my grandmother was..quite simply put, she was a simple and humble servant. And though she will be missed very much, my heart rejoices in the hope that she is now resting in eternal joy with all of the angels and saints, our Blessed Mother and like Enriquito says it best, "Ya esta con Diosito". La quiero mucho, Abuelita, y le pido que siga rezando por nosotros para que algun dia, nosotros tambien podremos estar en esa gloria tan bonita.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Abuelita Argelia...
On the same day that we were blessed to see the new little life that is growing within me, another life will be laid to rest. My dear Abuelita who passed away on Monday, will be buried today..in just a few hours. And though I cannot be there physically, in a very special way I am there...I am there because a few weeks before she died, she made a special request to my mom. My grandmother said that she wished to be buried with a rosary that I had given her. And knowing this brings such a sweet consolation to my heart amidst the grief. I cannot say enough good about the kind of person that my grandmother was..quite simply put, she was a simple and humble servant. And though she will be missed very much, my heart rejoices in the hope that she is now resting in eternal joy with all of the angels and saints, our Blessed Mother and like Enriquito says it best, "Ya esta con Diosito". La quiero mucho, Abuelita, y le pido que siga rezando por nosotros para que algun dia, nosotros tambien podremos estar en esa gloria tan bonita.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother. We will keep you all in our prayers!
Post a Comment