The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Sunday, May 27, 2007

HEY!!! LOOK AT ME!

I'M WALKING!!! So here's the story: I was in the kitchen, calling my mom on the phone and all of a sudden I see this little guy coming around the corner, hands up in the air, big smile on his face, walking towards me! He would lose his balance, but excited with his new discovery, he got right back up and kept trying...I took video of him shortly after his first few steps! Get a look at him in action!



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 comments:

adriana said...

PESIOSISISISIMOOOOO!!! me encantoo :)
Felicidades a palito!!

Clarissa said...

Felicidades Palito!! te extrañamos mucho!!!!

Tus padrinos!!