If you remember, this is the table we had in our kitchen before:

And this is the table we now enjoy:

nice and cozy, and no more having to climb up the bar stools!
And here are our little bonsai trees:
one in the back left corner and one in the front

a close up
2 comments:
Hmmmmm.... I am trying to imagine being as pregnant as you are and climbing up on bar stools. I elevated our bed (sort of... that's a really long and unrelated story) right before Ben was born and Mike got a huge kick out of my attempts to get into the bed at night. It took alot of huffing and puffing and effort. I had a lot of regrets over having changed the height of our bed but unfortunately (long story) there was no going back.
So glad you can just sit down like the rest of us!
Loved the bonsai trees! :D
Post a Comment