The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Looks like Enrique's gonna get that tax break after all...

That's right folks, my water broke about an hour and a half ago (midnight my time) so little Fernandito is on his way...and the only reason I am on here is to ask for your prayers..because I need them! I am excited, but also a little nervous and would appreciate all the prayers I can get! So I will keep you posted and be sure to get pictures of this little guy up here soon! Here we go! Jesus, Mary and Joseph, pray for us!

4 comments:

Em said...

Prayers!!!! You're going to do great! Can't wait to see pics of the baby!

Blair said...

You know we are praying hard!!!

Anonymous said...

You have my prayers, too, Vernie! i love you and know that God has His precious plan for this little one. i can't wait to hear his birth story!
Take care, my dear friend.

Lillian said...

PRAYING, PRAYING, PRAYING!!!!