The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thanks to my genius brother-in-law....

I can now post videos once again on my blog. I was having some problems getting the code I needed in order to post the videos and at first thought that Dropshots was at fault...it turned out to be a problem with the browser I was using ...Gerardo figured it out for me =).. so the video marathon begins.

In these first couple of videos, Enriquito is once again reading to his attentive little brother. Both of the videos are of the same book, except for the first video got cut off...and that is why I had Enriquito read it to him again.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

gotta love Gerardito's "OK"!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



And these next couple of videos are of Enriquito once again practicing his English. In this first video he's singing "I've been working on the railroad"..yeah, but I don't think you would have figured it out if I hadn't told you ;)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

I think the part that amazes me is that he still kept singing even though Gerardito gave him some unexpected slaps towards his face! That's my focused little boy!


And last but not least, Enriquito with his version of "Five Little Monkeys"...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

1 comment:

Roxanna said...

jajaajaj estan brutos! en el primero que risa enriquito "10 pelotas palitoooooooooo".