One of the nice things about having a blog is having a place to record things about your kids that you otherwise would never have written down...I don't do scrap books..none of my kids have a baby book (not even my first-born!)... the main reason I got this blog in the first place was to keep family updated with our boys latest happenings while living overseas...well, it has served that purpose with the added bonus of sort of an online scrapbook for me...I can look back and see what the boys were doing last year at this time ... and I just checked and discovered thatnext Wednesday (Nov. 26th) will be this blog's 2 year anniversary..I just can't believe I've had this thing going for 2 years...
I digress. The purpose of this post was to jot down some of the funny things my boys have said over the past couple of weeks that I don't want to forget. So here goes.
Enrique trying to teach Gerardito a lesson on empathy after Gerardito has done something to offend Enriquito .
What Enrique says: Palito, como se siente Enriquito cuando le haces eso?
(how does Enriquito feel when you do that?)
What Gerardito understands: Palito, como se sienta Enriquito cuando le haces eso?
(how does Enriquito sit when you do that?)
So, of course my bright child answers: Asi! (Like this!) And proceeds to demonstrate by sitting down.
And my other funny comes from Enriquito's mouth.
Yesterday while playing in the backyard...it dropped down to the low 70's ...and you could say there was a bit of a nip in the air (for Qatar), so the following conversation took place: ( Sorry English speakers, this is really only funny if you speak Spanish due to the play on words..that is why I didn't bother to translate)
Me: Enriquito, no tienes frio?
Enriquito: No, Mami..No tengo frio. Esta fresco.... Tengo fresco!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment