... Enriquito's first Tball game, that is! I couldn't tell you what the final score was...but I can tell you that not a single out was ever made the entire game...pretty much every kid on one team got a chance to bat, and then they would switch and every kid on the other team had a chance to bat...and this just went on for about 45 minutes...there were many funny moments and I know Enriquito enjoyed himself. I'll leave you with a video of Enriquito's first at-bat. Enjoy!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Something to laugh about...
... Enriquito's first Tball game, that is! I couldn't tell you what the final score was...but I can tell you that not a single out was ever made the entire game...pretty much every kid on one team got a chance to bat, and then they would switch and every kid on the other team had a chance to bat...and this just went on for about 45 minutes...there were many funny moments and I know Enriquito enjoyed himself. I'll leave you with a video of Enriquito's first at-bat. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment