The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Monday, May 26, 2008

Enriquito's getting a head start with this kid....

So here's the story... This morning while I was making breakfast for the boys, I left Enriquito in charge of Fernandito. Enriquito is really good at this partly because Fernandito loves him so, and also because Enriquito does a good job of protecting him from his other brother (who shall remain nameless) who has a tendency to affectionately pounce, squeeze, and poke on the baby. Well, Enriquito's job usually just entails "hanging out". Not today....today he decided there was no time to be wasted..... and when I came out of the kitchen, this was the scene before my eyes...


Enriquito busts out the Atlas!


Class is in session..

No comments: