It attacked Gerardito on Tuesday when he woke up and began vomiting every 10-15 minutes for about 3-4 hours. Since he wasn't eating or drinking anything, I decided it would be best to get him in to the doctor/hospital. I was concerned about dehydration...well, he stayed there 2 nights and was a trooper. His biggest frustration was this:
the ivy...which was also his saving grace
Enrique stayed with him at the hospital, while the boys and I visited...here are a couple more shots from his hospital stay....
Taking a break from the hospital bed
Watching "Little Einsteins" for the umphteenth time
Now we are home, but the fight continues as we try to keep him hydrated between the vomiting and diarrhea. We are told it could take up to 3 weeks until he is fully recovered..phew! Now we're just hoping the virus doesn't have plans on taking any of the rest of us down before we get on the plane home....All things considered, we are doing quite well, thanks be to God and appreciate all those who have offered up prayers on our behalf... :)
2 comments:
Cosis!!! Nuestro amor y oraciones esta con ustedes!!
I hope he feels better soon! We went through the same thing with Gustin in January. He threw up for more than two weeks. I know how hard it is on both the mom and the child. Prayers for you!
Post a Comment