The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look kindly upon you and give you His peace!

-Numbers 6: 24-26

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Following in his big brothers' footsteps....

I'm not one to start pushing my babies into eating solids in their early months...I feel like breast milk is about the best thing they can get during this time and right on up at least through their first year. That being said, I can never resist the temptation to let them get a hint of what is to come, just because I love seeing their little facial expressions upon tasting something new. So a couple of days ago, when I noticed Fernandito gazing at my spoon with his mouth wide open as I ate some yogurt...well, I couldn't pass up the opportunity of letting try some good 'ole organic compilation of apples, bananas, and berries. Take a look...


href="http://www.veoh.com/">Online Videos by Veoh.com


Enriquito and Gerardito have been great eaters from the beginning, and I have reason to believe I should expect much of the same with this little guy!

1 comment:

Roxanna said...

cosis! se ve bien grande en el video. =) Esta creciendo bien rapido.